Saturday, April 24, 2010

Celebrate Mom!


Mom's get Free Studio Fees on Mother's Day!!!

Mother's Day is a very special time for us at Hot Pots... because as a mother-daughter team we work hard together to make our store the best that it can be. And we're great friends, too! My mom is my idol, my hero, and my everything. I am blessed everyday that I get to come to work with her! I am so proud of what we've accomplished together and I hope that every customer feels the friendship and comfort we love so much in our studio.

This Mother's Day, take the opportunity to make something truly special and unique for Mom! A photo frame, coffee mug, hand print plates and more! We're here to give you ideas!


For Dads and Kids that want to make Mom a special surprise you can visit us for special "Be Mom's Hero" days! When you paint a gift for Mom on Saturday, April 24th or Saturday, May 1st you get free milk & cookies all day long!


Hot Pots Owner, Debra Lindgren with
daughter, Manager, Stephanie Finsterbush

Don't Forget! Mom's get Free Studio Fees on Mother's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment